At Landscape Maintenance Services Ltd, we fully understand we have a duty to protect and respect your privacy and to look after your personal data.
This privacy Notice explains the personal data we collect and how we store this, how we use the data and reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others.
Landscape Maintenance Services Ltd operate in the following areas of Arboriculture (Tree Surgery), Landscapers and Ground Maintenance and are based in Ashbourne Derbyshire. Registered Office: Bull Gap House, Swinscoe, Ashbourne, DE6 2BW. Company Number 6432371.
We receive information when you complete an enquiry form on our website, Facebook page or contact us by telephone, or email enquiring about our services.
The type of data we collect and store from you at the point of contact is name, address, contact number, email address, business and company details. We would also retain records of any queries and correspondence in case of future contact from you.
We do not however store any sensitive bank account or card details as we only receive payments by cheque or electronic payment directly into our bank account.
We would use the data you supply as follows: -
- To process enquires you have submitted to us.
- To produce estimates for the work agreed.
- To provide you with one or more of our services and comply with any contractual obligations we may have with you.
- To help us identify you with ongoing or completed work.
- To provide customer care to include responding to any requests or queries.
- To administer the following activities; raising invoices, processing payments and producing our accounts.
- To inform you of grounds maintenance contracts and prices for the summer season.
- We may pass your data on for the provision of services on our behalf, this would not be done without discussing with you first and seeking your consent in the form of an email.
We would retain your personal data for as long as you are a customer to Landscape Maintenance Services Ltd.
If you no longer want to be our customer we will delete all unnecessary electronic data and destroy all unnecessary paper data we hold. We would retain any material that has a legal liability but destroy once the time frame has lapsed.
We retain our accounts for a 7-year period.
We would never sell or hand over your personal details to anyone else.
You have the right to object to us using your personal data, or ask us to amend/delete this, remove or stop using it which is known as your right to be forgotten.
There are legal and accountancy reasons why some data has to be retained.
All information provided to us is stored on a secure password controlled private computer using the latest up to date McAfee anti-virus and Firewall software.
We will take all reasonable measures to protect your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and our Terms and Conditions. In the event of a data breach we will ensure our obligations are complied with under current GDPR legislation.
If you have any questions or comments then please email me - email@example.com.
If you’re not happy with how we process your personal data you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk/concerns/ or Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmsolow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone 0303 123 1113
This policy will be reviewed annually.